* In-stock : 17 sets
* Size 8 x 7 cm
* With free yarn as featured
* Each set is plastic wrapped
* Price of a set of 2 pieces of unfinished blank beige colour craft sets
* Pre-tied of the cord
* Price with free 7 art n craft tips (Lyann was a retired playgroup/preschool Teacher with many fun ideas to share)
* When place quantity please check above stocks availability eg. #1 (8) means product #1 has 8 units available
* View free gifts with purchase here
How much fun and creative activity time with the meaningful craft, that crafted the sweet memory of the Birth of baby Jesus and the nativity story, which touches and saves souls.
Free Art N Craft Tips
Method 1 - Decorate the wooden craft with stickers and different type of materials.
Method 2 - Paint it black to create shadow puppet and shine light on it for storytelling etc.
Method 3 - Colour or decorate it with different colouring tools such as crayons, water colour pens, markers, acrylic/water colour/oil paint together with any tools stamps.
Method 4 - Great as bookmark, Christmas tree ornament, gift, car rear mirror decoration, door decoration etc.
Method 5 - Use it for storytelling, lesson introduction etc.
Method 6 - Spray paint over it instead of painting and colours to create two types of projects : the wooden craft and the paper project.
Method 7 - Use it as stencil to trace the outline and design it with creativity onto paper, wall etc.