* In-stock : Love (17), Joy(19), Peace(19), Hope(18), Faith(18), Noel (18)
* Set of 12 unit/Randomly selected available.
* Size 10 x 7 cm
* With free ribbon as featured
* Each piece is plastic wrapped
* Pre-tied of the ribbon
* Price with free 8 art n craft tips (Lyann was a retired playgroup/preschool Teacher with many fun ideas to share)
* When place quantity please check above stocks availability eg. #1 (8) means product #1 has 8 units available
* View free gifts with purchase here
About the product:
While the children are having hours of activity fun with the wooden craft, they also will learn about blessings such as Faith, Love, Joy, Hope, Noel and Peace.
Free Art N Craft Tips
Method 1 - Decorate the wooden craft with stickers and different type of materials.
Method 2 - Paint it black to create shadow puppet and shine light on it for storytelling etc.
Method 3 - Colour or decorate it with different colouring tools such as crayons, water colour pens, markers, acrylic/water colour/oil paint together with any tools stamps.
Method 4 - Great as bookmark, Christmas tree ornament, gift, car rear mirror decoration, door decoration etc.
Method 5 - Use it for storytelling, lesson introduction etc.
Method 6 - Spray paint over it instead of painting and colours to create two types of projects : the wooden craft and the paper project.
Method 7 - Use it as stencil to trace the outline and design it with creativity onto paper, wall etc.
Method 8 - Use it as gift lucky draw coupon too after they have finished the craft. Eg. To prepare 6 types of presents group so that the kids can collect their gift base on the blessing word on their craft. This is applicable to adult lucky draw too, without activity.